Gathering and Use of Information
- The personal information we request from User(s) is limited to the minimum necessary.
- Information, including IP addresses, cookies, visited pages, devices, etc. are automatically received from the user’s browser or app and saved onto our servers.
- FC2 may use the information for the following reasons.
- In order to improve Our Service(s).
- In order offer new services and correct information to User(s).
- To contact users if needed.
- In order to provide better conditions for User(s).
Sharing of Information
- FC2 will never sell or lend out personal information acquired from users.
- However, FC2 may release personal information for the following reasons.
- When requested by official facilities such as court or the police.
- If there are any life threatening reasons or emergency situations.
- When required to provide Service(s) to User(s).
- When companies entrusted by FC2 require the information in order to provide Service(s) to Users. （These companies are not allowed to use the personal information for any other purposes.）
Use of Third Party Service
Please note that Services within the FC2 websites may use the YouTube API Services,
and Google Analytics is being utilized in order for FC2 to provide optimal service to its users.
along with the FC2 Terms of Service.
Links for the policy and terms are provided below for reference.
- For security reasons, FC2 requires password access to all FC2 user information.
- SSL code is used to protect your information in the event of data transfers.