Use of Information
- The personal information we request from User(s) is limited to the minimum necessary.
- Information, including IP addresses, cookies, visited pages, devices, etc. are automatically received from the user’s browser or app and saved onto our servers.
- FC2 may use the information for the following reasons.
- In order to improve Our Service(s).
- In order offer new services and correct information to User(s).
- To contact users if needed.
- In order to provide better conditions for User(s).
- FC2 will never sell or lend out personal information acquired from users.
- However, FC2 may release personal information for the following reasons.
- When requested by official facilities such as court or the police.
- If there are any life threatening reasons or emergency situations.
- When required to provide Service(s) to User(s).
- When companies entrusted by FC2 require the information in order to provide Service(s) to Users. （These companies are not allowed to use the personal information for any other purposes.）
- For security reasons, FC2 requires password access to all FC2 user information.
- SSL code is used to protect your information in the event of data transfers.